Sky Bar at Sirocco is located on the 63rd floor of a Bangkok skyscraper that is part of Thailand’s Lebua Hotel. Known to many as Bangkok's best and most beautiful sky bar, it also garnered the title as one of the world’s highest open-air bars. On humid nights at Bangkok, this is the famous spot where people can relax and enjoy the amazing view over the Chao Praya River and Bangkok as well as its best sunsets while indulging in a fancy cocktail. With its classy setting that gives you the feel of Bangkok’s cocktail culture at night, this is an experience you are unlikely to ever forget.
The various worldwide awards and recognition gained by the best rooftop bar in Bangkok will definitely encourage you to visit and experience what it can offer, some of which are:
1. Sky Bar is named one of "the world's best rooftop bars" by Harper's Bazaar, UK (2014).
2. The New York Times, US listed the Sky Bar in "36 Hours in Bangkok," naming it as "the most stunning rooftop bar you’ll ever see." (2013)
3. The Sky Bar is listed under world’s best rooftop bars by readers in The Guardian, UK. (2013)
4. The Telegraph, UK listed Sky Bar under the “stylish hotel bars around the world.” (2013)
5. The Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards 2011-2013 awarded the Sky Bar with the HAPA Entertainment Outlet of the Year: HAPA Best 10 in Asia as its Platinum Winner. (2011)
The Dome at lebua 64th floor, 42 Road, Bangrak, 1055 Silom Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Free (you are expected to buy a drink which normally cost around 600 Baht)
(smart casual dress code needed)
Monday - Sunday 4pm - 1am
Saphan Taksin BTS Station (7 minutes walk)